Lucille & Ray Tedrow
and Lucille Tedrow
to the area in the late 40ís
son Monte was killed in an auto accident at Eagle River bridge Sept. 9, 1950.
and Lucille left for a time but returned in 1951, and in 1955, they partnered
with Glenn and Mary Lou Briggs to build the Eagle River Shopping Center.
They moved away permanently in the late 1960s.